August 2023 Product Release Notes
We’re getting ready for something big right now and working behind-the-scenes on some major product updates we know you’re going to love. Keep an eye on our website and social media for news on what’s coming!
In the meantime, here is what’s new from Docubee this month.
.RTF File Types Now Supported in Quick Sign
.RTF files, or Rich Text Format Files, are similar to PDFs, however they allow you to view advanced formatting across different platforms and are more easily edited. The Quick Sign uploader now supports the option to upload these .RTF files, add fields, and send them for signature as you would any other document.
Multiple Choice Record Fields in Logic Branch Tasks
Multiple choice record fields are now supported in the logic branch task type in the workflow builder, giving you more robust options to route documents.
Suggested Role Names
Docubee will now suggest role names used in other documents within the same workspace when adding new roles to a document in the document library.
Customer Resolved Issues:
- Changed the look of copyable fields and improved how they display on small screens
- Fixed a bug in Documents Library form creator causing the viewer to display a previously opened document instead of the correct one
- Fixed an issue causing specific users to see an alert to upgrade accounts in the bulk launch modal when their account was enabled for the feature
- Fixed a bug allowing checkbox property names to include special characters
- Fixed a workflow modeler issue in which a warning about an invalid task assignee could be reported even though the assignee is configured correctly