January 2024 Release Notes
We’ve been busy bees since the last time we’ve posted. Read below for an exciting new product we released this month, and important info on domain challenges following our rebrand from OnTask to Docubee.
Launch of Collaborate from Docubee
Collaborate from Docubee is a brand-new solution in our all-in-one suite of contract automation tools. Designed to help teams like yours better manage contracts, Collaborate lets internal and external stakeholders redline, comment, and edit contracts.
Key features of the new Collaborate solution include:
- Word-like interface.
- Real-time editing complete with suggestions, redlining, edits, and comments.
- User permission control complete with view-only, suggest, or edit settings.
- Ability to set customizable, multi-stage processes that are scalable and flexible based on user needs.
- Quick insights into contract status with the ability to see whether participants have viewed, taken action, or signed.
Plan Expiration Emails
Want to stay on top of your Docubee subscription? In this release, we’ve added notifications that will be sent to customers via email when their subscription expires.
Important Update: Domain Change from OnTask to Docubee
On February 14th, Docubee will be making changes to our email domain, workflow URLs, and branding.
While there is no action required on your part, we wanted to make you aware that these changes are coming and allow you to inform your users that they may see new branding when interacting with your emails and workflows.
All emails from the Docubee platform will now come from email@example.com, including Quick Sign and Workflow emails unless you are using a custom SMTP
All Quick Sign and Workflow emails will show the “Docubee formerly OnTask” logo pictured below and use the Docubee color palette unless you have enabled custom branding.
Any workflow links that were created before the transition to Docubee will redirect to a Docubee URL and show Docubee branding unless you have enabled custom branding.
Have questions? Contact your account manager today.
Customer Resolved Issues
- Resolved an issue with workflow templates containing a Docx Editing task, in which the task is assigned to the workflow originator and the originator is anonymous. This could result in a suspended branch in the workflow instance.
- Properly invalidate links pointing to a task removed via logic branch deletion.
- All digital certificates now show Docubee.
- Fix AI-generated document name not getting renamed properly.