June 2022 Product Release Notes
In this new product release, we’ve released quite a few enhancements to our eSignature experience. Now, you can self-sign a document, send or embed documents to be signed with just a few lines of code, and more. Dive in to see what’s new for the month of June.
New Self-Sign Feature
Need to sign a document quickly? We’ve added a new self-sign feature that allows you to upload a document and quickly sign it yourself, without having to send it through a Docubee workflow. Simply upload your document and choose “Sign it Myself”.
New eSignature API Endpoints
We’ve further expanded the eSignature capabilities of Docubee API. During the month of June, our engineering team created a streamlined set of endpoints that developers can use to send or embed documents into their applications for eSignature, using just a few lines of code. Easily incorporate this new feature using our eSignature API documentation to get you started.
Workflow Title Capabilities Expansion
Now, you can use workflow variables such as date and user profile information in your workflow instance titles. When naming workflow instances, you can automatically pull in this data using pre-defined variables in Docubee. This helps ensure important workflow instances are more recognizable and searchable when they are needed. Here is an example:
And, Coming Up in July…
The engineering team is working on a new feature that allows users to see bounced email sends from notifications sent through Docubee. Be on the lookout for this new feature in next month’s release.
Customer Issues Resolved
- Fixed number arithmetic conditional comparisons in the Generate Document task in the workflow builder
- Fixed webform issue causing multiple-choice labels/values that were numbers to not properly generate the value that was previously set.
- Fixed issue in webforms where some default values on fields were not processed correctly, causing the default value to be absent.
- Fixed an issue causing the workflow to crash when non-alphanumeric characters are used in an email task title.
- Fixed an issue that prevented “Signed by Docubee” to be included under signatures in documents.