View Products Overview

Collect information to use in contracts and agreements.

Create contracts swiftly through templates, AI, or create and edit your own.

Route contracts seamlessly for editing, review, and approval.

Easily work with internal and external participants to edit and redline contracts in real-time

Capture secure, compliant, and legally binding signatures on any device.

Connect to the systems you use daily, or build into your application with our APIs.

April 2024 Release Notes

We’ve been working on new features and continuing with internal improvements. Keep reading to see what’s new this month.

We have added the ability for the contract creator to add approvers to teams. A team with active approvers must approve the contract before moving it to signing.

We have also added the ability to view previous versions of contracts.

We support adding metadata and tags to contracts.

We added the ability to filter contracts by dates, user-defined tags, and other metadata fields.

Users can now do a 14-day trial for contracts for those who haven’t enabled the feature on their account.

Updates and Customer-Resolved Issues

  • Fixed an issue with radio button labels not reflected correctly in conditional logic.
  • Contract participants who are Docubee workspace members invited by another workspace member will now receive a link to the contract in their Docubee contracts dashboard. Previously, they would receive a link to an external page.
  • Fixed an issue in the contract editor where moving from the Approve to the Sign stage would throw an error and not allow the user to continue.
  • Fixed an issue in the contract editor’s Share Modal where the workspace member list in the ADD TO MY TEAM menu would cause the Share Modal height to expand to fix the menu. Now the menu scrolls within the bounds of the modal.
  • Fixed an issue in the “Export Document – Salesforce” workflow task that was causing an authorization to return an “Unauthorized” response after entering Salesforce credentials.
  • Fixed an issue in the workflow history list where the search bar would become disabled after searching for a term that yielded no results.