Delete an Organization
If you accidentally created an organization you don’t need, or you no longer need a particular organization, you can delete it.
Before You Begin
- You need to be an organization owner (that is, the person who created the organization) to delete an organization.
- If you own multiple organizations, you can change which organization to delete by selecting the organization name from the dropdown in the account panel that opens when you click your account icon in the top-right corner of your screen.
- Log in to Docubee.
- Click your account icon in the upper-right corner of your screen.
- Click Manage. (If you want to choose a different organization, select it from the dropdown to the right of the organization name.)
- Scroll down to the Delete Organization section and click the checkbox to confirm you’d like to delete your organization.
- Click Delete Organization.
This will remove all access to the organization and its workflows, and suspend any workflows in progress.
Need more help getting set up? Contact us for assistance from our customer support team.